منتــــــــــــــــــدى الســـــــــــــــــريحة
الاخوة الاعضاء الوزوار
منتديات السريحة ترحب بكم وتتمنى لكم قضاء اسعد الاوقات من خلال منتداها العامر
الاخوة الاعضاء الوزوار
منتديات السريحة ترحب بكم وتتمنى لكم قضاء اسعد الاوقات من خلال منتداها العامر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى السريحة لجميع اهل السريحة ومن يحبها

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

نرجو من الاخوة الاعضاء التوجه للموقع الجديد للمنتدى www.alseriha.com

المواضيع الأخيرة
» حنين شدني اليك
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 23 2015, 14:08 من طرف هاوى القمر

» دعوة لإزالة الأسماء المستعارة
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29 2014, 05:52 من طرف محمد العبد حبيب الله محمد

» اهلا بيكم
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 13 2013, 17:49 من طرف jooazrag

» اشهر الدبلومات العالميه التى تؤهللك للعمل بوظائف مميزه
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 30 2013, 15:57 من طرف iecs-ra

» مفاجاه لكل من يرغب العمل فى مجال التسويق
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 30 2013, 15:32 من طرف iecs-ra

» فرصه لتعلم اشهر النظم العالميه فى عالم السياحه و الطيران
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 30 2013, 15:19 من طرف iecs-ra

» اجمل دمعة في حياة الانسان
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 04 2010, 10:33 من طرف فكري عصام

» تحية وسلام وشكر وعرفان بالجميل
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 05 2010, 10:03 من طرف ابو تسنيم

» بـــــــــــــ ورجعنا لعيونكم ـــــــــــــــــــاك
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 03 2009, 05:39 من طرف طبي

» الأخ العزيز / هـشام مبارك ...
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 05 2009, 08:26 من طرف زائر

» الأح العزيز / محمد بساطي ...
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03 2009, 08:18 من طرف زائر

» إلى المدير و المراقب العام ...
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 30 2009, 17:06 من طرف زائر

» لماذا كل هـذا التجاهـل ؟؟؟
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 27 2009, 09:27 من طرف زائر

» رجاء ... رجاء خاص ...
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 26 2009, 20:07 من طرف زائر

» رسالة إلى : الإدارة ...
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 23 2009, 11:04 من طرف زائر

» رسالة للأخ الشيخ / هـشام مبارك ...
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 23 2009, 11:00 من طرف زائر

» تأملات في المنتدى الجديد ...
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 20 2009, 10:07 من طرف زائر

» هيا بنا يا ال السريحة
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 07 2009, 20:09 من طرف البشير ودالنعيم

» النيل أبو قـرون ... في ميزان الجرح و التعديل .
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 03 2009, 19:15 من طرف البشير ودالنعيم

» من نحن ومن هم
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 02 2009, 07:53 من طرف البشير ودالنعيم

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
ناندا
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? I_vote_rcapWHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? I_voting_barWHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? I_vote_lcap 
Admin
WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? I_vote_rcapWHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? I_voting_barWHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? I_vote_lcap 
abu Jasim
هشام السريحه
هشام مبارك عبد الرحمن
الهدهد
حاتم سقراط
ودعجيب
ريال مدريد
ابو سلطان يقول سلام

WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abumasa

abumasa

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 190
العمر : 64
الموقع : ودمدني/الجزيرة الخضراء
المدير العام : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/09/2008

WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED?   WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 31 2008, 17:40

DEAR AL-TAYEB AL-TAHIR,
SALAM ALAYKUM & HAVE MY BEST REGARDS.
WOMEN ALSO ARE NEVER DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWINGS:
-

Women Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures?

WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? F_wome10

You get two last names, burn credit with one use the other!
The Closet is all yours, his clothes fit on the Gavinet under the sink.
You can blame hours of shopping on wedding plans and a 60 pound weight
gain on pregnancy, and people believe you!
you CAN get pregnant, and feel life growing inside of you, men only feel gas.

If you flirt correctly service people do stuff for free or cheap.
Your bathrooms have chatting (Men think we are actually there to pee).

You make believe you need another bathroom less icky,
but you actually want to get closer to the mall and bully your man into shopping all day,
claims of lack of hygiene are your tool!

You can make your man do anything if you wear the right dress and say the right phrase.
You can fake a female problem and stay home a few days a month from work,
supervisor don't wanna know the details.
You can wear contact lenses, and can even have plastic surgery!
If a man does it he is called "gay".

You can stare at every man in the room and your husband won't know.
Your heels can make you appear taller, men need insole lifts!
You may be moody but when you want sex you have a 99.9% of getting it,
chances are someone will oblige! No need to beg, pay, cry.

You always have female friends willing to examine everything your man did lately,
both of you can get to the bottom of the most difficult to explain cases
for free and without a profesional.
You know stuff about color matching and you come prepared every where you go!
You can get men to open jars, do the heavy lifting just by faking weakness.

If it's the middle of the night most people will open the door to a woman than a man,
you are not a menace!
You know how to fix, arrange, clean and organize anything!
The divorce judge always goes in your favor, specially if you cry.
You can blow your husbands entire paycheck and blame it on the hairstylist.

You can be 90 and he still will want you!
You can be slim without being called punny, men can't!
You get a diamond ring when you get married and never are suspected of being serial killers.
You can wear pants yet men can't wear skirts!!!!

No wonder women are happier
!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://alseriha.yoo7.com
ودالجميعابي

ودالجميعابي

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 10
العمر : 48
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2008

WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED?   WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED? Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 10 2008, 08:13

As I think women are the source of the depresstion and they are also source of sweet life . So if you are lucky find the last sample if not divorce the case and play card and watch T.V .
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

WHY WOMEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» why men are never depressed

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتــــــــــــــــــدى الســـــــــــــــــريحة :: {{القســـم الثقـــافي}} :: منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: