منتــــــــــــــــــدى الســـــــــــــــــريحة
الاخوة الاعضاء الوزوار
منتديات السريحة ترحب بكم وتتمنى لكم قضاء اسعد الاوقات من خلال منتداها العامر
الاخوة الاعضاء الوزوار
منتديات السريحة ترحب بكم وتتمنى لكم قضاء اسعد الاوقات من خلال منتداها العامر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى السريحة لجميع اهل السريحة ومن يحبها

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

نرجو من الاخوة الاعضاء التوجه للموقع الجديد للمنتدى www.alseriha.com

المواضيع الأخيرة
» حنين شدني اليك
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 23 2015, 14:08 من طرف هاوى القمر

» دعوة لإزالة الأسماء المستعارة
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29 2014, 05:52 من طرف محمد العبد حبيب الله محمد

» اهلا بيكم
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 13 2013, 17:49 من طرف jooazrag

» اشهر الدبلومات العالميه التى تؤهللك للعمل بوظائف مميزه
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 30 2013, 15:57 من طرف iecs-ra

» مفاجاه لكل من يرغب العمل فى مجال التسويق
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 30 2013, 15:32 من طرف iecs-ra

» فرصه لتعلم اشهر النظم العالميه فى عالم السياحه و الطيران
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 30 2013, 15:19 من طرف iecs-ra

» اجمل دمعة في حياة الانسان
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 04 2010, 10:33 من طرف فكري عصام

» تحية وسلام وشكر وعرفان بالجميل
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 05 2010, 10:03 من طرف ابو تسنيم

» بـــــــــــــ ورجعنا لعيونكم ـــــــــــــــــــاك
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 03 2009, 05:39 من طرف طبي

» الأخ العزيز / هـشام مبارك ...
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 05 2009, 08:26 من طرف زائر

» الأح العزيز / محمد بساطي ...
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03 2009, 08:18 من طرف زائر

» إلى المدير و المراقب العام ...
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 30 2009, 17:06 من طرف زائر

» لماذا كل هـذا التجاهـل ؟؟؟
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 27 2009, 09:27 من طرف زائر

» رجاء ... رجاء خاص ...
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 26 2009, 20:07 من طرف زائر

» رسالة إلى : الإدارة ...
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 23 2009, 11:04 من طرف زائر

» رسالة للأخ الشيخ / هـشام مبارك ...
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 23 2009, 11:00 من طرف زائر

» تأملات في المنتدى الجديد ...
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 20 2009, 10:07 من طرف زائر

» هيا بنا يا ال السريحة
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 07 2009, 20:09 من طرف البشير ودالنعيم

» النيل أبو قـرون ... في ميزان الجرح و التعديل .
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 03 2009, 19:15 من طرف البشير ودالنعيم

» من نحن ومن هم
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 02 2009, 07:53 من طرف البشير ودالنعيم

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
ناندا
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING I_vote_rcapSay :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING I_voting_barSay :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING I_vote_lcap 
Admin
Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING I_vote_rcapSay :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING I_voting_barSay :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING I_vote_lcap 
abu Jasim
هشام السريحه
هشام مبارك عبد الرحمن
الهدهد
حاتم سقراط
ودعجيب
ريال مدريد
ابو سلطان يقول سلام

Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abumasa

abumasa

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 190
العمر : 64
الموقع : ودمدني/الجزيرة الخضراء
المدير العام : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/09/2008

Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING   Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 11 2008, 05:11

Sudanese authorities bar two newspapers for one day
Sunday 9 November 2008 02:30. Printer-Friendly version Comments...

November 8, 2008 (KHARTOUM) — The Sudanese authorities banned Saturday the publication of two daily newspapers after a three day strike to protest against press censorship and journalists arrest.

A Sudanese journalist covers her mouth with a piece of paper bearing the word ’NO’ during a hunger strike held by journalists in Khartoum on November 4. (AFP) The National Security Service barred Ajras Al-Huriya and Ray Al-Shab newspapers from publishing on Saturday because they didn’t inform the security apparatus of the move.

"They told us ’you didn’t inform us about your strike and... we’re taking the measure of stopping you for one day’," said Murtada Al-Ghali, the editor in chief of Ajras Al-Hurriya.to sanction sanctioned two daily newspapers that were in a three day strike to

Al-Ghali further said that the ban had initially decided for three days but the sanction was reduced for one day.

On Tuesday November 4, Sudanese journalists began a 24-hour hunger strike and the Ajras Al-Hurriya, Al-Maidan and Rayal Al-Shab newspapers halted production for three days, saying they could no longer accept government restrictions over editorial content.

Ajras al-Huriya whose name means Freedom Bells in English, had failed to appear more than 20 times since its April 7 launch owing to censors. The daily is closely linked to the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement (SPLM), the main partner of the National Congress Party and the ruling party in southern Sudan.

Al-Maidan and Ray Al-Shab newspapers are respectively belonging to the opposition Sudanese communist party and the Popular Congress Party.

The three days plus two English Language dailys, the Khartoum Monitor and the Citizen, would stage a protest next Tuesday in front of the Constitutional Court requesting the revision of the press bill in order to make it conform to the constitution.

Sudanese constitution, created after the signing of the Comprehensive Peace Agreement in January 2005, enshrines press freedom but, the current press and security law are not yet upgraded to cope with the new constitution of July 2005.

During a press conference to announce their protest over 150 journalists said that media restrictions were "in contravention of the constitution and the spirit" of peace accords
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://alseriha.yoo7.com

Say :"Big NO" TO PRESS BANNING
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتــــــــــــــــــدى الســـــــــــــــــريحة :: {{القســـم الثقـــافي}} :: منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: